Welcome to Snazzys blog where we hope to offer you regular inspiration using all the latest products both in store and the new Snazzys Online version. Plus, previews of upcoming workshops, product previews and reviews, mini tutorials and so much more.

Friday, 14 December 2012

Reminder - Annual Winter Sale Event

Don't panic, I took this photo of the walnut tree in our garden from my bedroom window early on Wednesday but when we crossed town to the store there was no snow here, I just thought it suited the post title - it's blustery and wet now tho'  so umbrellas at the ready lol!

A quick reminder that our Winter Sale Event starts tomorrow, Saturday 15 December, at 10am and runs until 6pm on Saturday 22 December. This is the only sale we have each year and it is worth the wait, with discounts of between 25% and 50% on all stock we are discontinuing, end of lines and items not going forward into the 2013 manufacturer's catalogues. We would rather sell the stock than count it come the end of year stocktake, and of course we need to make space for all the new goodies coming our way in January.

We have 25% off all Hampton Art/Graphic 45 & Linda Ravenscroft stamps, all Hero Arts clear plates not included in the 2013 Catalogue reduced from £13.95 to £10.00, similarly all clings and wood block stamps not included will be reduced by 25%. Our entire range of 12x12 patterned paper/cardstock at 60p a sheet, and all Tando blanks, all Graphic 45 chipboard sheets & all sticker sheets will be half original price. Wooden block stamps have either 25% or 50% off and all Zutter machines and consumables also have 25% off. Eco Green Craft's ink pads are half price as are all Paperworld and Viva products. We have a limited number of faux leather 12 x12 scrapbooks reduced from £21.00 to £15.00 plus the current Tim Holtz & Dylusions Christmas stamps from Stampers Anonymous reduced from £19.95 to £16.95 or £24.95 to £20.95. Anything currently in our regular sale corner will have a further 10% off.

And of course, alongside our sale, we offer customers the opportunity to rehome their unwanted stamps, papers, tools etc in our Second Hand Stash Sale.....

....this year augmented by a massive sale of ex workshop stamps reduced by at least 60% of their original face value - some have never been used. So, if there are stamps you have enjoyed using in Snazzys Studio over the years, pop along and see if they are waiting for you - there are over 400 to choose from!
Remember all Second Hand Stash items must be paid for in cash so we can divvy up customers proceeds at the end of each day.
New to this year's sale are our Daily Deals with a different current range of products reduced by approximately 25% each day. Saturday 15 December kicks off with 25% off all full size inkpads, and with all the ranges in all the colours available from Ranger & Tsukineko in stock there are lots to choose from. We will post the next day's Daily Deal on Twitter/Facebook and our website shortly after 6pm each evening so do remember to check it out!
Back again this year is the daily and end of sale raffle. Simply collect a free raffle ticket as you leave the store and keep it safe! Each day we will give away a book of Snazzy Vouchers worth £15.00 which can be exchanged against the workshop of your choice in Snazzys Studio. The end of sale raffle prize is worth a massive £80.00 and all tickets that did not win each day will be carried forward Saturday 22 December for the final draw of the sale. Each raffle will take place at closing time each day and the winning ticket numbers will be posted on Twitter & Facebook and our website shortly after 6pm each evening.
Finally here are the store opening hours during the sale, and yes, we really are opening on Sunday 16 December.
Saturday 15 December       10am to 6pm
Sunday 16 December         11am to 3pm
Monday 17 December        11am to 3pm
Tuesday 18 December        10am to 6pm
Wednesday 19 December    10am to 6pm
Thursday 20 December       10am to 6pm
Friday 21 December           11am to 3pm
Saturday 22 December        10am to 6pm

That's all for now folks, look forward to seeing you over the next week or so and remember to help yourselves to the usual sweeties, chocolates and toffees by the till - every one you eat helps save the Headmaster from himself  lol xx

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, what I wouldn't give to be able to come to your sale! Hugs Lesley Xx