Welcome

Welcome to Snazzys blog where we hope to offer you regular inspiration using all the latest products both in store and the new Snazzys Online version. Plus, previews of upcoming workshops, product previews and reviews, mini tutorials and so much more.

Saturday 2 August 2014

A lovely day.......

Noooooo, that wouldn't be today! That looks like this.....

My lovely day was yesterday.

A couple of my regular customers missed out on a space in last week's layout workshops so they popped along yesterday morning to catch up. There was quite a lot of cutting and sticking in this project, (you can see the original 'for instance' over at http://sosimplysnazzy.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/a-word-or-three-about-layout-workshops.html,) but it was worth it as they all ended up with beautiful layouts, based on the ideas in my sample, but looking very individual and using colour schemes that really complement their photos.

A good morning's work I think.

Thank you for stopping by, I can't hang about as I have the remaining August workshop samples to photograph and the layout sample isn't even finished yet! I will try to get them added to the August Workshop Schedule over at http://sosimplysnazzy.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/workshop-schedule-for-august.html later today or tomorrow.

See you soon x

 

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete