Welcome

Welcome to Snazzys blog where we hope to offer you regular inspiration using all the latest products both in store and the new Snazzys Online version. Plus, previews of upcoming workshops, product previews and reviews, mini tutorials and so much more.

Wednesday 31 December 2014

Happy New Year


Just dropping by with our best wishes for 2015, I hope you will join us in raising a glass to a happy and prosperous New Year for all.

In January lots of crafters resolve not to add to their stash until they have used up what they already have. Realistically, I don't think there will ever be that many Sunday's in a month or piggies on a fly past, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't have a go at making the best of what we already have, and space for the wonderful products that are sure to be just around the corner waiting for their release at CHA too.

Although I love to collect new products just as much as the rest of you, I am actually a very frugal crafter and hate to waste anything, or pay for something I can make myself - leaves more £££s for the more exciting stash! I thought that over the next month I'd share with you some of the ways I use up my leftovers and recycle my stash. So, I hope you will join me here each day on my Frugal Journey Through January.

See you soon x

 

 

4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, Val - look forward to seeing how your January goes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Helen, only got about 10 posts still to write but all samples already photographed. Needed to get ahead before workshops start mid month x

      Delete
  2. I thought i was following your blog but i'm not, shock horror so have rectified the situation and am now your newest follower!

    Am looking forward to seeing all your Jan posts, love ideas fo using leftovers & hopefully will get ahead with my card making.

    Hugs
    Mo:-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Imagine that lol! Great you are here now, welcome x lots of card ideas but also layouts, mixed media and a really simple envelope book. Something for everyone I hope!

    ReplyDelete