Welcome

Welcome to Snazzys blog where we hope to offer you regular inspiration using all the latest products both in store and the new Snazzys Online version. Plus, previews of upcoming workshops, product previews and reviews, mini tutorials and so much more.

Saturday 8 March 2014

Art of Life Workshop Projects

Hello and welcome.

This cycle the Snazzy DT are working with the beautiful Art of Life collection from Kaisercraft and all the DT projects can be seen over on the DT blog. I have also been using the collection in some workshop projects, (apologies for the very poor photo - I am thrilled to say we have been blinded by sunshine in the studio today) .....


 
The Art of Life book was on the DT blog earlier in the cycle and was today's workshop, the cards are for the workshop on Saturday 22 March. The set of drawers is a workshop piece only in that I really needed something to store all my Prima and Tim Holtz metal bits in, and the notebook is so I can write down things as I go along - we'll see how long that lasts lol!
 
Back early next week with some news on the future shape of workshops at Snazzys, and some more March workshop samples.
 
Thanks for stopping by xx

1 comment:

  1. Oh Val, what gorgeous pieces, love that card with the strips of paper on it. I have got 3 pieces next week, hope I don't hog the place but the kit was so gorgeous I got carried away!

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete