Welcome

Welcome to Snazzys blog where we hope to offer you regular inspiration using all the latest products both in store and the new Snazzys Online version. Plus, previews of upcoming workshops, product previews and reviews, mini tutorials and so much more.

Tuesday 6 January 2015

A Frugal Journey Through January Day 6

Welcome to my Frugal Journey. Day 6 is about using really simple ideas with die cuts from the smallest of scraps to create quick and modern cards.


These scraps were simply glued flat to the card base with some stamping to finish.

 

For these cards I die cut the shapes and layered them, base one flat and the second one folded in half and glued along the fold for a bit of dimension. Add a greeting and you are done.

That's it for today. Join me tomorrow, same time, same place, for lots of layered leftovers from card to vellum and washi tape to embossing powder all on a mixed media canvas board.

Thank you for joining me x

 

5 comments:

  1. I do love the shapes you have used, i did a layered star for some Xmas cards and sewed down the middle it looked great. Love both cards very much :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love your idea of sewing down the centre but unfortunately I'm not much of a sewer, even on paper!

      Delete
  2. Really enjoying this frugal journey of yours! These cards are just great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Helen, I really appreciate you saying that.I've been so long out of the loop I thought it would help me &Mr Mojo back in the groove - and shame myself into using up my stash lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards. Love the mixed hexagons. Hugz

    ReplyDelete